Acting in accordance with Article. 13 mouth. 1 and mouth. 2 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 r. briefly inform RODO, that our site:
It does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
cookies (the so-called. "cookies") Information is data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of websites Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, from which, time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
The entity termination device zamieszczającym Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is a gray tree Sp. z O. The. with its registered office address: Garden 32A / 6, 00-896 Warsaw,
Cookies are used to:
- adapt Web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of websites;
- in particular, these files allow the device to recognize the Service User and properly display the web page, tailored to their individual needs;
- the production of statistics, to help understand, how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies „session"Are temporary files, which are stored in the user terminal device until I log out, leave the website or disable software (web browser). "Constantly"Cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
In the Service are used in the following types of cookies:
- 'Essential' cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example,. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example,. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service;
- "Performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remember" the settings chosen by the user and personalize the user interface, for example,. in terms of the language or region, from which the user, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- "Advertising" cookies, allowing users providing more advertising content tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used to view web pages (Web browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal User. Service users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way, to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
The user may transfer your personal information to the Administrator by using the forms available on the Website, such as the newsletter subscription form and contact form.
The Data Controller is the User Administrator.
Data submitted to the Administrator within the subscription form for the newsletter are processed to send you the newsletter.
The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of any personal data given to him. Providing the data is always voluntary, but to take the necessary action by the User, which is intended to form the.
The administrator does not provide any data communicated to third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
The user shall have the following powers:
- the right to request access to your data, rectification, eliminate or reduce the processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to move data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a particular purpose, if the user previously expressed such consent,
- the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
For questions regarding the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator of Personal Data.
The administrator of personal data:
The administrator of your personal data is the company: grey tree sp. z O. The. with its registered office address: Garden 32A / 6, 00-896 Warsaw.
such: 22 251 70 87